Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mmmmmmm




After I wrote my first blog and couldn't figure out a lot of things about blogging I asked Cheree and Monica to help out. So here goes my second blog. If this works I may even tell people that I am now "blogging." Is that the way you say it? What a novice I am. But it so great to learn new things. Pictures included are Stratfords siblings in the Beaver Cemetary as we looked at Murdock grave sites, the house that Grandpa Orrice Lott Murdock grew up in (in Beaver) and me and my siblings in St. George.
Nita

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I'm so glad you figured it out. What a great way to keep us informed while you are on your mission. Did you know that you can send your blog into a sight like blurb.com and they will publish your blog into a book? 100 pages for about $35. I am doing a private journal like that, seperate from my public blog, its easier than a normal journal and you can add picutres!

Monica said...

I think you will the hang of it quickly!
I love you mom. You are so great!